UPDATE as of May 4th, 2020 most orders will be ready to ship within 7-14 WORKING DAYS due to the daily changing impact of Covid-19 on shipping carriers such as DHL, EMS, USPS, ARAMEX, FEDEX, and UPS. Multiple item orders may be shipped partially in different shipments.
1. Each items in the order will be carefully inspected before shipping to our customers, preshipping photos or video are available prior to shipment upon request.
2. Most orders will be prepared for shipment within 7-14 working days after you’ve placed your order due to the impact of COVID-19 worldwide.
3. We will update your order status to reflect “Shipped” along with your tracking number when the order has been dispatched. Most orders will be locally transported to the service area for dispatch so be advised there may be a few day before you see updates for your tracking number in transit.
4. For some reasons there may be delays from shipping carriers which are beyond our control once your order is shipped. (Holidays, Natural Disasters, Inclement Weather, Customs Clearance, and Pandemics etc. are expected to causes some delays, we will do our best to solve any problems for you.
5. Please contact us if you have any questions at all or need some help we are pleased to assist you before you order and after you order.
6. You can also choose your preferred shipping company such as DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, Aramex if available to your location.
EMS(USPS): Cheaper, secure and delivery time is about 5-20 days. *Update* Available for Australia, and New Zealand
DHL: More expensive, unfixed delivery time but generally about 3-5 days or less. *Update* Estimated delivery time has changed to around 2 weeks, with newly imposed parcel weight restrictions, so some orders may be sent in separate shipments.
FedEx International: More expensive, includes tracking number, signature, insurance 2-5 days *Update* Not Available
UPS:More expensive, includes tracking number, signature, insurance 2-5 days *Update* Not available
Custom and Taxes: The following countries are tax free and have no issues with custom clearance in our experience United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Turkey, UAE, Australia.
* Updated as of June 5th, 2020